Monday, August 2, 2010

First Post - Savemart deals, over tomorrow!

Hey all.  I was unable to find a couponing site devoted to the Central Valley so I decided to make one :p

At Savemart right now they have a special on Kellogg's products for $2.77 each with $10 instantly taken off at checkout and a $10 Catalina coupon after you pay. Effectively making each item $0.77!

$2.77 * 10 = 27.70 - $10 instant =$17.70 - $10 Catalina = $7.70 net!
add on coupons located at www.kelloggs.com and you are paying between $2.70 and $3.90 for 10 Kellogg's items!  Which is only $0.27 or $0.39 each!

You can up the ante even further with the Kellogg's Coupon book found on the display near the front of the store (Clinton and Brawley). Filled with additional coupons that stack with the previous ones mentioned for additional savings.

More to come later after I get home!

6 comments:

  1. You're insane. But your frugality is full of win. And so, I love you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what's a Catalina? I'm totally in awe of your frugality... BUT for myself I always wonder if the effort is worth the savings... tell me more... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Catalinas are coupons that print after your transaction and are handed to you. It is definitely worth the effort because I am going to be giving out links to the coupons and all you have to do is print/retrieve them and use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great :) Are the Catalina's for specific items or for a discount from the overall shopping trip? :D I'm out of practice with coupons since I've been in Winco hell for the last several months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes Catalinas are for specific items and sometimes they are for an amount off next purchase. These are the latter.

    ReplyDelete